Baby Taatjes

Wednesday, February 15, 2006


On January 26, I was in San Francisco on a business trip. Noticing I was a few days late, I decided to take a test to see if we were pregnant. So in the lobby bathroom of Hotel Nikko, I saw a faint second pink line. It was so faint, I had many doubts. I called Derek, telling him it probably wasn’t true, but there was a chance we were pregnant. So there we were in this world of uncertainty. Later that night, I was at friends’ home, Joya and Bryan. I ended up showing Joya the test. She said, “You are Pregnant!” I still was skeptical. So, I took another test….same exact result…very faint light pink line. So, I spent the next 10 hours convincing myself I wasn’t pregnant. I didn’t want to be disappointed, if we weren’t pregnant. The next morning, Joya had gone out to run some errands, and she returned with a digital display test. 30 seconds later….the word PREGNANT appeared on the little white wand. I called Derek immediately. After trying for nearly a year, we were so thankful and felt truly blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home